Remember Kwikset Kevo? The smart door lock system for homes? Kwikset has released an upgrade for the system to give you the ability to send free and unlimited guest eKeys and control how an eKey is used by setting up a schedule for it (day, time constraints). The mobile app makes managing your eKeys easy. Here are some of the features the app offers:
- History log that monitors lock activity and tracks eKey users
- Optional push notifications when an eKey locks or unlocks the door
- Ability to share eKeys in just a few clicks
- Ability to temporarily disable or completely delete unwanted users from Kevo
- Touch-to-open convenience with authorized Kevo deadbolts
- Kevo web portal that offers the same management features via a web browser
Kevo comes with two eKeys that can be reassigned as Scheduled or Anytime eKeys or Guest eKeys. You can get additional keys for $1.99.